As always when I travel, I accumulated a number of pictures that don't
exactly fit in with the "themes" of the trip. In this case, these included
- Ran and Ann Rust, and their beautiful home
- Various sights in Staunton, Va., including Mary Baldwin College, which my
niece Anne just graduated from.
- A few "nature" shots, and some pictures of people diving into the lake at
Douthat State Park (I was trying to catch the divers in mid-air or
- Scenic views on the drive over Shenandoah Mountain, Va., on the way to
- Mountains in West Virginia, on the drive home in the rain.
- A few things that struck me as funny along the way
Thumbnails (9 per page)